I like to try out different ways of writing & podcasting in a serial format. Below are links to my experiments.
- AM⌭PM - Written during the week. I tend to write in the morning then again in the evening.
- ◎ Drafts - Writing where I was trying to figure out what I thought about many different things.
- ⚯ Reading Notes - Notes I take as I read. They are written for me, so they might not make sense to anyone else, but you never know.
- ◉ Newsletter - An archive of all the stuff I've posted and sent out as email newsletters.
- Journal - Sundry personal things and stuff on my mind. Many of the items from other experiments also get cross-posted here.
- Open Notebook - I clip stuff from other places and post here, so I don't forget it.
- InForm: Podcast | This is the podcast that I've making longer than any of the others. The sound and structure of the podcast have changed over time, but the content is almost always about psychoanalysis.
- From 78 | This is an interview podcast where I talk to people about the ghosts and specters that haunt them.
- The Gorman Limit | This is a solo podcast where I talk (ramble?) about my experiences in mental health and education. Generally, the podcast focuses on sharing what I've learned by doing the different things I've done.
- Advanced Clinical Social Work Lectures | These are lectures I've used in a class I teach. (I started making these lecture podcasts when Covid initially sent everyone into remote learning land. What I linked to above is to the most recent version of the lectures, but the old versions are archived here.)