InForm | How to do analysis when people are "non-defensive"
In this episode of InForm: Podcast Neil & Jared ramble a lot (seriously, it's a lot). When they don't ramble they talk about if it is possible to do psychoanalysis with people who are too accepting of psychoanalysis.
- Some blah, blah, blah 0:00 - 0:07
- Intro 0:07 - 2:42
- Psychoanalysis of Everyday Life 2:42 - 17:05
- Music & psychoanalysis
- The unconscious as an aperture
- Main segment 17:15 - 1:06:18
- Can you do psychoanalysis with people who are too accepting of it
- Psychoanalytic politics
- The Introductory Lectures on Psychoanalysis
- Mad Men
- Various Sundry Things 1:06:18 - 1:14:22
- The Expanse